Alpine on A24 [or A240]

If you've seen any interesting cars post here...

Moderators: eastlmark, BIG_MVS, Test Moderator

no avatar
User

malamute john

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:41 am

Principality of Sealand

Alpine on A24 [or A240]

Postby malamute john » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

My friend Zack saw a dark-ish red Alpine on the A240 [or A24...] between Tolworth and Ewell last weekend [6 aug I believe]. He was in a grey 62 Hillman Super Minx in case it was anyone here and they may have noticed, coming home from the Buster Lang car show. Anyone here?
I know that 'technically' , it wasnt me that made the 'spotting' , but it oughta count anyway doesnt it? :)
no avatar
User

Dave Williams

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:43 pm

Ashtead, Surrey

Re: Alpine on A24 [or A240]

Postby Dave Williams » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:40 pm

malamute john wrote:My friend Zack saw a dark-ish red Alpine on the A240 [or A24...] between Tolworth and Ewell last weekend [6 aug I believe]. He was in a grey 62 Hillman Super Minx in case it was anyone here and they may have noticed, coming home from the Buster Lang car show. Anyone here?
I know that 'technically' , it wasnt me that made the 'spotting' , but it oughta count anyway doesnt it? :)
That counts...
My money's on Phildini
Location and colour matches !
User

phildini

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:00 am

Epsom Surrey/ Venezia Italy

Re: Alpine on A24 [or A240]

Postby phildini » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:38 am

Not me!! :down, don't have any brakes on my car at the moment. But my money is on the guy that lives on Epsom Downs, I think it's a G reg, same or similar colour to mine.
90 GTA Turbo, 84 R5 Le Car2 Turbo, 95 Clio 16V mk1, 68 Alfa Romeo 1750 GTV, 99 Mitsubishi Evo VI, 07 Civic Type R, 06 Porsche Boxster.

• Advertisement