The new Alpine topic

Renault & Alpine General Discussion

Moderators: eastlmark, phildini, BIG_MVS, Alpineandy, Test Moderator

User avatar
User

miles thomas

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

804

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 pm

Location

west sussex


Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby miles thomas » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:18 pm

Can I have the rear lights,they are bound to go up in value :D
Spider,GTA Le Mans,Clio Tce,Clio RS 200 ECD.
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

2123

Joined

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

Location

East London


Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby eastlmark » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:43 am

not too expensive then for those in Hampshire at least, this is from twitter:



The Martins Group @martins_group
We've sold our 50th Alpine! To mark the occasion we're giving you the chance to win a model of the Alpine Race Car, all you have to do is retweet this post and we'll announce the lucky winner on Monday 9th April. To enquire about the new Alpine, or for more information call us!

never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, Clio cup racer- for sale- (X85), Clio 200 (X98) clio 182 (X65) (Riku's), Renault sport twin turbo in Black (van), Spider (Xciting) Clio220 Trophy.
User avatar
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

6724

Joined

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

Location

London


Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby stephendell » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:28 pm

Impressive! A stand alone Alpine dealer would have cleaned up then.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 4, GTA Turbo x 3, R21 Turbo GpN, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

2123

Joined

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

Location

East London


Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby eastlmark » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:59 pm

My local (ish 25 miles away!) Renault (and every other TD&H) dealer who is supplying me a van, left his business card.... and on the back:

IMG_0196.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, Clio cup racer- for sale- (X85), Clio 200 (X98) clio 182 (X65) (Riku's), Renault sport twin turbo in Black (van), Spider (Xciting) Clio220 Trophy.
User avatar
User

AlpineMcr

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

38

Joined

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Location

Manchester


Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby AlpineMcr » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Hi everyone.

Newbie here but I've been keeping an eye on the posts and comments on the new vehicle for a while now, and decided it was time toget stuck in.

Looking forward to talking to you all soon.

Ian
Manchester Alpine Centre
User avatar
User

Bazzer501

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

160

Joined

Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Location

Barton Stacey, Hampshire


Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby Bazzer501 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:28 pm

Hi all,

Anyone know when the Renault dealership in Winnall, Winchester will be taking delivery of its first Alpine A110...?

This is only about 10 miles from me so planning to go along and have a look see once they have a car in stock. There's quiet a bit of blurb on their web site but no actual dates etc...: http://www.martins.uk.com/renault/new-cars/alpine/

Cheers, Barry.
Yellow 1993 Alpine Renault A610
User avatar
User

simontaylor

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

5490

Joined

Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:33 pm

Location

Fleet, Hampshire


Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby simontaylor » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Just Click on ENQUIRE and then REQUEST A TEST DRIVE and you will soon get called when it is available.
1986 : '86 GTA v6 BW-EFR turbo, with Adaptronic ECU
Firsts at
2007 : Gurston Down & RAOC Champion
2008 : Rushmoor & Eelmoor & ACSMC Hillclimb class Champion
2009 : Longcross & Eelmoor
2010 : Crystal Palace & Eelmoor
2016 : Rushmoor & 5th O/A
User avatar
User

johnb

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

752

Joined

Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Location

Cheshire


Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby johnb » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Bazzer501 wrote:Hi all,

Anyone know when the Renault dealership in Winnall, Winchester will be taking delivery of its first Alpine A110...?

This is only about 10 miles from me so planning to go along and have a look see once they have a car in stock. There's quiet a bit of blurb on their web site but no actual dates etc...: http://www.martins.uk.com/renault/new-cars/alpine/

Cheers, Barry.


Maybe the Alpine dealership list has been revised or extended as the original list only included Manchester, Solihull, Orpington and London (page 24 of this thread).
1970 A110V85 and 1980 A310V6.
User avatar
User

AlpineMcr

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

38

Joined

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Location

Manchester


Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby AlpineMcr » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:47 pm

johnb wrote:
Bazzer501 wrote:Hi all,

Anyone know when the Renault dealership in Winnall, Winchester will be taking delivery of its first Alpine A110...?

This is only about 10 miles from me so planning to go along and have a look see once they have a car in stock. There's quiet a bit of blurb on their web site but no actual dates etc...: http://www.martins.uk.com/renault/new-cars/alpine/

Cheers, Barry.


Maybe the Alpine dealership list has been revised or extended as the original list only included Manchester, Solihull, Orpington and London (page 24 of this thread).


Hi Barry and John,

There are seven Alpine centres in total, in the UK. Each centre will feature a specialist adviser and technician, so they are able to offer a personal experience.

As you know, John, I went to Dieppe on Sunday and returned yesterday, after a brilliant few days. While I was there, it was mentioned all UK centres should be receiving showroom and demonstrators in June/July.

I'll try to answer as many questions as possible, if anyone else needs anything. If I don't have an answer, I'll try to find out but if it's about a specific dealership, you should probably speak to them directly.

Ian
Alpine Centre Manchester
User avatar
User

johnb

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

752

Joined

Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Location

Cheshire


Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby johnb » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:38 pm

AlpineMcr wrote:
Hi Barry and John,

There are seven Alpine centres in total, in the UK. Each centre will feature a specialist adviser and technician, so they are able to offer a personal experience.

As you know, John, I went to Dieppe on Sunday and returned yesterday, after a brilliant few days. While I was there, it was mentioned all UK centres should be receiving showroom and demonstrators in June/July.

I'll try to answer as many questions as possible, if anyone else needs anything. If I don't have an answer, I'll try to find out but if it's about a specific dealership, you should probably speak to them directly.

Ian
Alpine Centre Manchester


Do you have a list of the seven dealerships Ian?
1970 A110V85 and 1980 A310V6.
no avatar
User

Dave Williams

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

577

Joined

Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:43 pm

Location

Ashtead, Surrey


Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby Dave Williams » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:45 pm

johnb wrote:
AlpineMcr wrote:
Hi Barry and John,

There are seven Alpine centres in total, in the UK. Each centre will feature a specialist adviser and technician, so they are able to offer a personal experience.

As you know, John, I went to Dieppe on Sunday and returned yesterday, after a brilliant few days. While I was there, it was mentioned all UK centres should be receiving showroom and demonstrators in June/July.

I'll try to answer as many questions as possible, if anyone else needs anything. If I don't have an answer, I'll try to find out but if it's about a specific dealership, you should probably speak to them directly.

Ian
Alpine Centre Manchester


Do you have a list of the seven dealerships Ian?
John..the 7 are listed on here...

https://alpinecars.com/en/our-alpine-centres


Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
User

AlpineMcr

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

38

Joined

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Location

Manchester


Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby AlpineMcr » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Dave Williams wrote:
johnb wrote:
AlpineMcr wrote:
Hi Barry and John,

There are seven Alpine centres in total, in the UK. Each centre will feature a specialist adviser and technician, so they are able to offer a personal experience.

As you know, John, I went to Dieppe on Sunday and returned yesterday, after a brilliant few days. While I was there, it was mentioned all UK centres should be receiving showroom and demonstrators in June/July.

I'll try to answer as many questions as possible, if anyone else needs anything. If I don't have an answer, I'll try to find out but if it's about a specific dealership, you should probably speak to them directly.

Ian
Alpine Centre Manchester


Do you have a list of the seven dealerships Ian?
John..the 7 are listed on here...

https://alpinecars.com/en/our-alpine-centres


Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
You beat me to it, Dave.

Renault Retail Group have taken 4 centres, in Manchester, Solihull, Orpington and London West.

Martins are in Winchester.

Glyn Hopkins are based in Stock Alban's.

Arnold Clark are still in the process of finalising the plans for their showroom in Glasgow.

I had the opportunity to meet most of the UK representatives, whilst in Dieppe but some sites haven't filled the positions, yet.

Ian
Alpine Centre Manchester

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
User avatar
User

RobS

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

144

Joined

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Location

Rugeley, Staffordshire


Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby RobS » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:02 am

AlpineMcr wrote:
As you know, John, I went to Dieppe on Sunday and returned yesterday, after a brilliant few days. While I was there, it was mentioned all UK centres should be receiving showroom and demonstrators in June/July.

I'll try to answer as many questions as possible, if anyone else needs anything. If I don't have an answer, I'll try to find out but if it's about a specific dealership, you should probably speak to them directly.

Ian
Alpine Centre Manchester


Hi Ian

If demonstrators are available in July, I don't suppose you could be tempted to bring one to the Oulton Park Gold Cup meeting on August Bank holiday?
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT
User avatar
User

AlpineMcr

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

38

Joined

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Location

Manchester


Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby AlpineMcr » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:20 pm

RobS wrote:
Hi Ian

If demonstrators are available in July, I don't suppose you could be tempted to bring one to the Oulton Park Gold Cup meeting on August Bank holiday?


Hi Rob,

I'm planning on getting involved in a lot of events with you guys and am aware of some potential plans Alpine head office are working on for the UK, which I'll keep you posted on.

I should have demonstrators by the end of June, so Oulton Park sounds like a great idea. A good friend of mine has a season ticket and a camper van, so it would probably work.

Anyone else got any ideas for events you'd like me to be present for?

Ian
Alpine Centre Manchester
User avatar
User

johnb

Rank

Club Member

Club Member
Posts

752

Joined

Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Location

Cheshire


Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: The new Alpine topic

Postby johnb » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:35 pm

AlpineMcr wrote:
Anyone else got any ideas for events you'd like me to be present for?

Ian
Alpine Centre Manchester


C.A.R. will be attending the Classic Nostalgia event at Shelsley Walsh. This year it's on the weekend of the 28th/29th July. I've been going for several years and always enjoy the event. The only negative is that, last year, they stopped allocating specific display areas to car clubs. This meant trying to arrive at the same time or doing some later car movements to be parked together. Not a big deal in practice though.

You could speak to John Sweet, the events coordinator at C.A.R. (also on here), about this event.
1970 A110V85 and 1980 A310V6.
PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Powered by phpBB ® | Renault' and 'Alpine' are trademarks of Renault S.A.S. or its subsidiaries and are used with kind permission of Renault France
cron